Classic Homes Realty Agents
Terri Fraser, Associate Broker, NH & MA
|Work:||(603) 382-0360 ext. 12|
My many years of experience in customer relations prior to obtaining my Real Estate License in 2005, really increased my skills for working with both buyers and sellers in this ever changing market. I have been through many ups and downs due to the changes in the market, and they have been welcomed challenges, giving me the expertise needed to continue to thrive as a Real Estate Professional. I have been truly enjoying these learning experiences and am confident that I am extremely capable of handling any situation the market can throw in my direction! Growing up in Kingston, with a builder as my father, and as a co-owner of a busy excavation company, myself, my knowledge of new construction is top notch, as I know all of the stages from the ground up! I constantly strive to exceed all client expectations by conducting my business in a friendly, enthusiastic and professional manner. Please call me today with all your real estate needs.
• Fourteen years experience customer service.
• Real Estate experience since 2005 with prior home building knowledge.
• New Construction home specialist.
• Member of Granite State South Board of Realtors.
• Member of New Hampshire Association of Realtors.
• Member of Massachusetts Association of Realtors.
• Member of National Association of Realtors.
Education and Certification
• Licensed New Hampshire and Massachusetts Real Estate Broker
• Member of Multiple Listing Service.
• Continually keeping informed through certified real estate courses.
• NH Notary Public